Triphase, now National Instruments (NI), provides solutions for the fast realization of complex, high-performance, industrial power electronics applications including electric vehicles and power grid control.
Since 1976, National Instruments has inspired engineers and scientists around the world to accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery through simplifying automation. Our software-defined platform provides integrated software and modular hardware that speeds the development of automated test and automated measurement systems. We believe our long-term vision and differentiated platform supports the success of our customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
We contribute to a sustainable, more-electric future by providing engineers the technology and tools to freely explore, realise and deploy electric power conversion systems.
We are the number one company for real-time signal processing, networking and interfacing technologies for large-scale power electronics measurement and control. Our technologies are open, intuitive and robust. They offer best-in-class performance.
Triphase technologies connect software to power electronics sensors and actuators. As such, we connect our customers and their engineering partners to power electronics component manufacturers.
- Portfolio - Open, robust, real-time and high-speed signal processing, networking and interfacing technologies for large-scale power electronics measurement and control.
- Partners - Nurture a network of customers, solution providers and component manufacturers. Together we create mutual, enduring value by furthering a sustainable, more efficient, more electric world.
- People - Be an open and challenging place to work where people are encouraged and empowered to continuously exceed themselve.
- Productivity - Be an agile and lean organisation.
- Growth - We aim to grow fast and sustainable. We always keep shareholder value in mind.
- Planet - Stimulate and empower people to explore their ideas on the sustainable use of electric power.
- Ambition - The will and courage to change the world for the better
- Openness - Encourage sharing and collaboration, leverage collective genius
- Passion - Committed in heart and mind, make fun out of work.
- Excellence - We pursue to become ever better in what we do.
Company Registration Number: BE 0884 066 710
RPR Location: RPR Leuven