Triphase is a spinoff company of the Catholic University of Leuven providing solutions for the fast realization of complex, high-performance, industrial power electronics applications including electric vehicles and power grid control.
We contribute to a sustainable, more-electric future by providing engineers the technology and tools to freely explore, realise and deploy electric power conversion systems.
We are the number one company for real-time signal processing, networking and interfacing technologies for large-scale power electronics measurement and control. Our technologies are open, intuitive and robust. They offer best-in-class performance.
Triphase technologies connect software to power electronics sensors and actuators. As such, we connect our customers and their engineering partners to power electronics component manufacturers.
- Portfolio - Open, robust, real-time and high-speed signal processing, networking and interfacing technologies for large-scale power electronics measurement and control.
- Partners - Nurture a network of customers, solution providers and component manufacturers. Together we create mutual, enduring value by furthering a sustainable, more efficient, more electric world.
- People - Be an open and challenging place to work where people are encouraged and empowered to continuously exceed themselve.
- Productivity - Be an agile and lean organisation.
- Growth - We aim to grow fast and sustainable. We always keep shareholder value in mind.
- Planet - Stimulate and empower people to explore their ideas on the sustainable use of electric power.
- Ambition - The will and courage to change the world for the better
- Openness - Encourage sharing and collaboration, leverage collective genius
- Passion - Committed in heart and mind, make fun out of work.
- Excellence - We pursue to become ever better in what we do.
Company Registration Number: BE 0884 066 710
RPR Location: RPR Leuven